Maker Position APPLY NOW
Working at Southlife is a great way to add more skills to your repertoire. Our maker program is geared towards progressing young students or adults in the making process of our products at Southlife. Because we hand make all of our products, it is important for us to have a team of people who are willing to learn and grow with us. In this position, you will enter our making program and may learn skills like sewing, cutting leather, assembling bags, and more. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you can make a great fit to our team so apply today!
- Must be able to work some Saturdays
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be able to drive and have consistent transportation to and from work
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to work a min of 10 hours a week
- Must be able to increase hours around the holidays